Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to Ste Foy

Sitting at the Airport

I am glad I don’t do this often any more, it's a faff. Even just the hanging around is less than illuminating though I admit the people watching if entertaining.
I am waiting for the flight to Geneva where my car awaits then a drive past Annecy, Albertville and up to the Haute Tarantaise. The forecast on the BBC this morning is for substantial falls of snow in Scotland. Am hoping that there is some due in the Alps too.
Part Deux

Back in the Alps in Ste Foy having negotiated the airport car park and the road works in Annecy. Its beautiful drive along the lake side and I did intend to stop for pictures but the road was busy and it was not easy to stop. Having left Scotland bracing itself for snow I get back here to find that its been warm, much of the low level snow gone and not much in the forecast for the week ahead. Ho hum.....looks like its going to be one of those years where we do ok for snow but thats all.

No comments: