Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back in the Scottish Tour Guide groove!

Its been a busy couple of weeks with no real sign of things slowing down. I have ben showing visitors the delights of Scotland and enjoying myself at the same time and you can't ask for more than that.
Last weekend I was in Crieff and the surrounding area with Dutch guests and we were, quad biking, whisky tasting, fly fishing and doing a bit of falconry.

The weather has been mixed with even a bit of hail and snow on the hills which thankfully has been restricted to the summits.
I have done a few Edinburgh city tours and last week with more Dutch guests did a cycle tour of the city which I had never done with clients before. Being from Holland they were well used to 2 wheels but really enjoyed the tour and we combined it with a walk up Arthurs Seat and got fantastic views. 
The following day they took part in a Highland games day and much fun was had by all.


Now I have another busy few days and am off to the north, via a Glasgow city tour.
All I have do now is find time to go fishing!

No comments: