Monday, March 21, 2011

Gadgets and stuff



Those who know me know I like gadgets. I defend my spending on these 'toys' by saying that use them and they don't sit in a drawer unloved and un-understood. Bottom line though is that I enjoy them and if I can apply them in  my day to day life even better.
What is gratifying is that every so often a piece of kit pops up that just works and is very simple, so much so that the ' why didn't I think of that' spectre raises its ugly head!
I was looking around on google for a way of using my iphone with tripod. I am planning on doing some video blogging and little movies of cool places and want a way to make it easy with the phone because you never know when something interesting requires recording.
Thats when the 'Glif' popped into view. It's a plastic gizmo that has a tripod mount built in and its design allows it to be attached to the iphone in a number of ways.
I look forward to playing with my new toy!
http://www.theglif.com/

No comments: